Monday, December 8, 2008

Touching Testimonial

We often get letters of thanks from people who benefit from our services, but this is one of the most touching testimonials ever. It is from a young Indian man who has been watching our TV show Jiva Ki Paatshala, and who has done the What's My Nature test on our site www.whatsmynature.com. (The message was posted to the WMN Discussion Board).

Subject: Appericiation message

Posted By :
Ratnadeep G. on 12/7/2008 2:44:02 PM
Namaste Steve,
Your work is amazing,fantastict,A GIFT TO ALL MAN KIND,for sure.

I lost myself my carrer and 8 consicutive years of my life i.e after 12th i was hardly able to find an exact carrer for myself and also a job,which ultimately left me go in deppression(retarded deppression daigonosed by my psychaiatrist).

Somehow i have managed to get into BCA(Bachleor of computer application)course,by meeting a lot of astrologers to understand my nature my intrest areas and related topics.just because i was unaware of you and your work.

I WANT TO THANK FIRST OF ALL YOU AND CARE WORLD CHANNEL AND OFCOURSE DTH SERVICE PROVIDERS,for takeing this big step, so that there will be no more Ratnadeep present in India atleast.

I really have no words to thank the efforts and hard work of your team
regards,
Ratnadeep.

If you haven't taken the What's My Nature test yet, please be sure to give it a try: www.whatsmynature.com. And don't forget to share it with your friends, family, students, etc. Also, do tune in to Jiva Ki Paathsala daily. Timings are here along with some online episodes.

No comments: